Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Last Night The DJ Took My Life » | 30 Years, Still No MLK? » | Lil' Wayne: You're Not a Shooter » | Cassidy - Cassidy Anthem » | Celebrity Fit Club 3 (Bizarre, Countess Vaughn, etc) » | The Rap Up 2005 - Skillz » | T.R.U. Top 10 Songs of 2005 » | Your Top 5 Albums of 2005 » | Pharrell: Skateboarding With an Angel » | Benzino VS Ozone Magazine » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

Shots Fired: Cam'ron Disses Jay-Z





















You Got To Love It - Cam'ron

The beef between Cam and Jay-Z has been brewing for a long time, but, those two ex-labelmates had managed to restrain going the route of a full-fledged diss song before now.
Even if you can't stand Cam's homotional outfit and rap style, you've got to give the man credit for his wit and charisma. Finally, someone had the nerve to echo what I've been saying for years: Jay-Z makes money off biting B.I.G.'s rhymes "...got it, but your publishing should go to Miss Wallace, artist stealing BIG's shit"

This one's sprinkled with humorous one-liners!

"How's the King of New York rocking sandals with jeans and he 42 years old?"

"I know he 40 years old, I don't respect my elders"

"Beyonce
fiancee, check my 2nd LP"

"I wanted war and he stabbed Un over
Baltimore, sucka for love?..."

Looks like someone's trying to un-retire Jay-Z, once again.

Cam'ron pulls Jay-Z's Biter Card...

And, if anyone else is still looking for evidence Hov bites other artists' lyrics at will, look no further than this song "Not A Writer"which was made popular by a relatively unknown, but creative DJ two years ago. This is the furnished version with Cam playing Narrator. It chronicles Jay's biter history going all the way back to Big Daddy Kane, Big L, BIG, Pac, Snoop, Slick Rick, Rakim, and, to paraphrase Cam his new best buddy: NaS.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google