Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | The Rap Up 2005 - Skillz » | T.R.U. Top 10 Songs of 2005 » | Your Top 5 Albums of 2005 » | Pharrell: Skateboarding With an Angel » | Benzino VS Ozone Magazine » | Henry Does Not Care About Hip-Hop » | New Nas Interview With XXL » | Gov Schwarzenegger Rejects Clemency for Tookie » | Bun B Trill Review » | Richard Pryor Dies of Heart Attack » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Celebrity Fit Club 3 (Bizarre, Countess Vaughn, etc)





















One of my homeboys called me up to warn me that Bizarre was on Celebrity Fit Club 3, just in case I had planned on doing some channel hopping lest i come across the yawn-inducing show. Unfortunately, I forgot what channel my cable provider had marked down as VH-1 and eventually stumbled on the show (on my way to Discovery Channel) and its B-rate celebri...(wait! Bizarre is a celebrity?). Based on what? His position as Eminem's sidekicks' sidekick or his styrofoam-certified Hanni Cap Circus album?

The highlight of the show to me was former Moesha and The Parkers actress Countess Vaughn who admitted on getting some implants "to help her butt". I don't know much about plastic surgery(except that it's whatever makes Michael Jackson look like a character in Zombie) but c'mon lie to me, Countess! Lie to me! Tell me it was liposuction. Butt implants for a young black female? That's only going to make you the butt of all jokes from here on.

Heads are Rapping About:
Who Shot Obie Trice?
Guess how much they want you to pay for digital downloads?
Post Music Critic Passes Away
Gucci Mane's Charges Dropped

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google