Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Henry Does Not Care About Hip-Hop » | New Nas Interview With XXL » | Gov Schwarzenegger Rejects Clemency for Tookie » | Bun B Trill Review » | Richard Pryor Dies of Heart Attack » | And the 2006 Grammy Nominees Are... » | "Back Like Cooked Crack in a Crockpot" » | So Just Like That....I'm a Dad Now » | Mr. Scarface Is Back » | Who Wants Huey Freeman Dead? » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Benzino VS Ozone Magazine


Benzino Voicemail Assault(mp3)

Grandad Benzino is at it again. After seeing the above article on Ozone Magazine, the most innovative gangsta rapper the Black community has left called up Ozone publisher/H.C.I.C., Julia Beverly to express his angst...in not so friendly words. I mean words like: %^$#*, $#&%?!, and words like &*(!^$*))_!!?! - if you get my drift. Take heart JB, undiluted in-your-face journalism is an uncharted terrtory, and a risky ground to tread on. Just ask Hater. And if Ray-Ray decides to seek out your residence for a retaliation, i'll hide you in my closet (if Matt's place is full and over-flowing that is).

But, I'm sure it was the Paul Wall "Realest Nigga Award" (supposedly a joke) that really got Granpa riled up. Is this even the right platform for such a joke?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google