Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Mr. Scarface Is Back » | Who Wants Huey Freeman Dead? » | Famous Houston Rapper Shot? » | Biggie's Duets Album Is Trash » | Rhymefest Blue Collar Tracklist » | Remy Ma Giving Away Free Turkeys » | The Game Has The Final Word For G-Unit » | What's Beef? » | F%#K Mos Def and Talib Kweli » | The Boondocks Pt 2 » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

So Just Like That....I'm a Dad Now

I'm fresh off the delivery room where I'd gone to welcome my little man. Well...he's not that little (7.15) but definitely not as big as this heavyweight rapper(who's got the same birthday as my son).

O-dub gave me some golden nuggets on parenthood the other day(gracias!). But damn... this whole fatherhood thing...awkward. I swear it's gonna take some getting used to.

Any other Hip Hop parents out there?

What are the things I should know during the first few months.(I mean other than poop doesn't stink till month 6) ?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[he even got that rapper style]

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google