Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | What's Beef? » | F%#K Mos Def and Talib Kweli » | The Boondocks Pt 2 » | Homeless In America pt. 183 ft. J Swift » | OutKast Idlewild Photos » | Sheek Louch Arrested + Jadakiss, Styles Resign » | Kevin Federline + Eminem: Exploting Fatherhood? » | The Rap Up: Week In Review » | November Album Releases » | Ron Isley Sings IRS Blues » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

The Game Has The Final Word For G-Unit



Stop Snitchin'(120 Bars) - The Game (mp3)

If you thought you heard the last of Game vs 50 then you're dead wrong. Ill go out of my way and say that this is one of the best of Game's 7 million diss songs directed at (surprise,surprise) G-Unit. It's almost like an infatuation now. Don't he got a little boy that he should be babysiting instead of beefing with everyone in the music industry. His infamous black list now includes Eazy-E's son Lil Eazy, whose father he's been obsessed with in the past.

Oh and if you thought, The Game was all about name-calling then wait till you hear this:

"I'm a break it down for emcees and friends, if you don't hear your name,
let the beef begin
Aint got sh** against Hov, I like the nigga style[suspect]
NaS is my nigga I been banging him for a while
I f..k with Fat Joe, he got the street locked
And that's the same reason I f..k with Kiss and D-Block
I place Eminem in the #2 spot
And Snoop's like my big brother, we both raised by the Doc..."

You gotta love the screwed part of the song tho.

Comments.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google