Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | The Boondocks Pt 2 » | Homeless In America pt. 183 ft. J Swift » | OutKast Idlewild Photos » | Sheek Louch Arrested + Jadakiss, Styles Resign » | Kevin Federline + Eminem: Exploting Fatherhood? » | The Rap Up: Week In Review » | November Album Releases » | Ron Isley Sings IRS Blues » | Pictures of Jay-Z and Nas on Stage Together » | Jay-Z Squashes Beef With NaS » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

F%#K Mos Def and Talib Kweli

oh yeah Jean Grae and Pharoahe Monche too....[no homo]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now all you Rap Up fiends know pretty well that I'll never say F..k Kweli under normal circumstances but what prompted this shameless display of haterade is far from normal.

Before I go any further, let me clarify that Jean is the only FeMcee I care about outside of Lauryn and Mystic; Kweli the only MC I've flagrantly defended with the enthusiasm of a G-Unit stan; and Mos the only other 'celebrity' I don't mind being compared to in terms of looks(the other being Taye Diggs as many females have pointed out to me).

Having said that, any event that manages to put these three on the same stage with Pharoahe to complete the magic is a no-brainer.
Awhile ago, I told you about this concert that was set to make a landfall here in the Big H-Town, and even suggested that you fly out of your city and come see these Hip Hop professionals at their best.

Well, I logged into blogger hoping to bring you a synopsis of how it all went down like Lewinsky, how Jean Grae killed the show, how Black Jack Jonhson put peeps to sleep with his rock-rap adventures, and what not.

but when i arrived this famous Houston club last night....




I was greeted at the door by this....

Could this be as a result of Mos Def's exhaustion?
My guess is that they didn't sell enough tickets to pull off the show and Mos and Kweli didn't wanna fly all the way down here just to perform before a crowd of 10. They'd beatbox and rap on the street before they do that.
So on the business side of things, this was necessary. But f...k the business side of things, and f..k Mos and Kwe.






Okay maybe not, but next time keep to your word folks and don't get our hopes high. Now get back in the studio and complete that BlackStar album that i been saving up for.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google