Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | The Rap Up: Week In Review » | November Album Releases » | Ron Isley Sings IRS Blues » | Pictures of Jay-Z and Nas on Stage Together » | Jay-Z Squashes Beef With NaS » | Notorious B.I.G's Duets (Tracklist) » | Fort Minor - We Major Mixtape(Green Lantern) » | Internet Secrets ? » | "I Got Shot Three Times" » | Weekend Bits & Pieces » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Kevin Federline + Eminem: Exploting Fatherhood?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nothing bugs me worse than people exploiting sensitive topics to make themselves out to be angels before our eyes. Eminem already did....and overdid it with his faux heroic dad tributes to his daughter Hailey[sp]. You'd think that after putting his entire business in our face, Em would find some other ways to exploit the music market. I mean maybe rap about his sleeping pill addiction. Needless to say, Em touches on the topic on his latest offering from his upcoming [yawn..] Curtain Call.

When I'm Gone - Eminem(mp3)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

It's already bad enough that Kevin Federline is making a rap cd...

[Benzino] what's up with these white folks venturing too much into nigga territory these days [/Benzino]

On his leaked single(big deal) "Y'all Aint Ready" off his upcoming The Truth album, Kevin "I'm married to a dress-borrower" Federline reemphasizes the daddy thing making it too obvious that he's got nothing interesting to talk about. I really hope his entire fan base are all daddies.

Y'all Aint Ready - K-Fed?
[Props to Ian for the audio]

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google