Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Weekend Bits & Pieces » | Bun B: Trill Preview » | How Much Is Your Blog Worth? » | "Ayo Where My Killer Tape At?" » | Phat 5 Joints of The Week (R.I.P. ODB) » | Talib Kweli & Mos Def Breed Love » | MTV Buys iFilm for $49 Million » | Women In Hip Hop Part 3:Jean Grae » | What Will They Think of Next? » | Go Shawty, It's Your Birthday! » 

Monday, October 24, 2005 

"I Got Shot Three Times"














By now everyone's heard about Cam'ron getting shot and car-jacked or should i say carjacking attempt since the robbers lost their SUV in the process of running away. Well, for those of you living in caves, once again here's a CamSlam video (my man Eskay coined that word, I think). I'm sure someone somewhere is insinuating that Pinky shot himself as a promotion gimmick for his upcoming Killa Season album. Others think the shooting maybe beef-related.
I can imagine Cam's next joint though:


They tried to pop me, pop me
But they was sloppy sloppy

Seriously, would you trade your life for a $250,000 lambourghini?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google