Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Notorious B.I.G's Duets (Tracklist) » | Fort Minor - We Major Mixtape(Green Lantern) » | Internet Secrets ? » | "I Got Shot Three Times" » | Weekend Bits & Pieces » | Bun B: Trill Preview » | How Much Is Your Blog Worth? » | "Ayo Where My Killer Tape At?" » | Phat 5 Joints of The Week (R.I.P. ODB) » | Talib Kweli & Mos Def Breed Love » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Jay-Z Squashes Beef With NaS









Jay-Z and Nas officially squashed their beef last night as the former turned his "I Declare War" concert to "I declare Peace"(check your calendar again, it's not April Fool Day). Young Hov went as far as stating that "it's bigger than war" and officially making up with long-time nemesis, NaS. The brand new friends then performed the classic "Dead Presidents" with NaS supplying the hook, before lunging into some of his earlier cuts from the Illmatic masterpiece.

"We all in this sh*t together," Jay-Z said. "Y'all witnessed history everybody
in this building is a part of history. All that beef sh*t is wack."

I see how this is a typical Jay-Z plot - he figured that if he mentioned the word war, he'll raise eyebrows and acquire everybody's curiousity, which then allows him to surprise all. Genius.
And since, there's going to be a second show on October 28th, I'm assuming that the "War" part of his declarations is still valid.

Everyone in the Hip Hop community thinks Jay's bringing war to 50 Cent with the help of his new allies: NaS, The LOX, etc. Like I've been saying, there's no legitimate basis for a 50 vs Jay-Z since Curtis has been shouting out Jay in interviews and vice-versa. Unless this Jay-NaS reconciliation is trying to tell me something. But if this happens eventually, then it's, well, timely, and....innovative, oh and hypocritical two days after saying: "F..k all that beef sh..t"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google