Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Fort Minor - We Major Mixtape(Green Lantern) » | Internet Secrets ? » | "I Got Shot Three Times" » | Weekend Bits & Pieces » | Bun B: Trill Preview » | How Much Is Your Blog Worth? » | "Ayo Where My Killer Tape At?" » | Phat 5 Joints of The Week (R.I.P. ODB) » | Talib Kweli & Mos Def Breed Love » | MTV Buys iFilm for $49 Million » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

Notorious B.I.G's Duets (Tracklist)



















According to Spinemagazine.com, this is what the tracklist for Notorious B.I.G's Duets:Final Chapter album looks like:

01. Hold Ya Head f/Bob Marley
02. The Most Shady f/Eminem, Obie Trice & P Diddy
03. Spit Your Game f/Twista, Paul Wall & Bone Thugs
04. Whatchu Want f/Jay-Z
05. The Funk f/Nate Dogg & Redman
06. Get Your Grind On f/Big Pun, Fat Joe & Freeway
07. Living The Life f/Snoop, Ludacris & Faith Evans
08. Somethin f/The Game & Mary J Blige
09. Nasty Girl f/Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge & Avery Storm
10. Living in Pain f/2Pac, Mary J Blige & Nas
11. Want That Old Thing Back f/Ja Rule & Ralph Tresvant
12. Recognize a Pimp f/Too Short & Webbie
13. Three Bricks f/Raekwon & Ghostface Killah
14. What’s Beef f/50 Cent & Mobb Deep
15. Hustler’s Story f/Scarface, Akon & Big Gee of Boyz N Da Hood
16. Breakin’ Old Habits f/TI & Slim Thug
17. Mi Casa f/R. Kelly & Charlie Wilson
18. Just A Memory f/The Clipse
19. Running Your Mouth f/Snoop, Nate Dogg, Foxy Brown & Fabolous
20. I’m With Whateva - f/Lil’ Wayne, Juelz Santana & Jim Jones
21. Here We Go Go f/Q-Tip, Babs & Aasim
22. Ultimate Rush f/Missy Elliot
23. Make It Hot f/Ness & Aasim
24. Wake Up Now f/KoRn

Apparently, these posthumous releases are getting worse everytime in terms of quality and guest features.
Now we all know that the singles are forgettable but unfortunately that applies to 90% of the tracklist. #10 and #13 might end up being showstoppers if everyone puts in work, and #15 may turn out fine if Akon gets his crooning right this time. But that's it. And maybe it's just me, but what do Biggie and Missy Elliot have in common. I mean I know the Clipse are gonna rhyme about crack all day but Missy? Give me a break.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google