Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Ron Isley Sings IRS Blues » | Pictures of Jay-Z and Nas on Stage Together » | Jay-Z Squashes Beef With NaS » | Notorious B.I.G's Duets (Tracklist) » | Fort Minor - We Major Mixtape(Green Lantern) » | Internet Secrets ? » | "I Got Shot Three Times" » | Weekend Bits & Pieces » | Bun B: Trill Preview » | How Much Is Your Blog Worth? » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

November Album Releases

I promised y'all a monthly list of new releases. Well, I'm doing this on the assumption that some of us still make the occasional trip to the record store, right?
Here's November's update.....(bold italicized means I have certain amount of interest in the album).

2Pac / Live My Life [Import]
Apathy / Where’s Your Album
AZ / AWOL(Version 1.5)
Big Boi Presents: Purple Ribbon All Stars / Got Purp Vol 2
Black Mafia / Mac Dre Presents: Tha Family Reunion
Eightball / Almost Famous

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Floetry / Flo'ology

Fort Minor / The Rising Tied
Jamie Foxx / Unpredictable
Jin The Emcee / The Emcees Properganda
Juelz Santana / What The Game's Been Missing
Kem / Album II
Mac Dre / 23109 Exhibition of Speed


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

O.C. / Smoke & Mirrors [Import]

Pharrell / In My Mind
Public Enemy / New Whirl Odor
Redman / Red Gone Wild
Showbiz(DITC) / Street Talk
Speech / Vagabond
Supastition / Chain Letters

Talib Kweli / Right About Now

Tha Dogg Pound / Dillinger & Young Gotti Vol. 2: Tha Saga Continues
The Notorious B.I.G. / Duets: The Final Chapter
The Roots / Home Grown! Guide to Understanding The Roots
Various Artists / Get Rich or Die Tryin' Motion Picture Soundtrack

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google