Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Who Wants Huey Freeman Dead? » | Famous Houston Rapper Shot? » | Biggie's Duets Album Is Trash » | Rhymefest Blue Collar Tracklist » | Remy Ma Giving Away Free Turkeys » | The Game Has The Final Word For G-Unit » | What's Beef? » | F%#K Mos Def and Talib Kweli » | The Boondocks Pt 2 » | Homeless In America pt. 183 ft. J Swift » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Mr. Scarface Is Back




















I Never Snitch (My Homies II) - Scarface (mp3)


Move over you Houston amateurs, the ruler's back!

I was starting to think that Scarface's first solo release in four years had eventually gotten shoved to the side like the now inexistent search for Bin Laden. Amazon had been advertising the upcoming Koch-helmed album as The Product for a minute.

So, did Face part ways with Rap-a-lot or what?

Nope. From the email/press release I received, the official King of the South is still down with Rap-a-Lot(it's called Rap-a-lot 4 Life b$@#es!) and the album is tentatively titled My Homies II. Now, I'm not saying that's a trill ass title but hey, I can't complain as long as he makes some dope music.

And for the 58 freeloaders that copped The Game's final word from this site, you've got Obi to thank for The Rap Up Media Player that you now find on the right hand corner. Thanks, dude...you can share my cristal.

Comments on the Scarface single "I Never Snitch"?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google