Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | And the 2006 Grammy Nominees Are... » | "Back Like Cooked Crack in a Crockpot" » | So Just Like That....I'm a Dad Now » | Mr. Scarface Is Back » | Who Wants Huey Freeman Dead? » | Famous Houston Rapper Shot? » | Biggie's Duets Album Is Trash » | Rhymefest Blue Collar Tracklist » | Remy Ma Giving Away Free Turkeys » | The Game Has The Final Word For G-Unit » 

Sunday, December 11, 2005 

Richard Pryor Dies of Heart Attack



Richard Pryor, arguably the greatest comedian of all time(and I aint just saying that cause he dead) has passed away gracefully.Classic Quote:

"God blessed me," he said. "There were shows I never remember, towns Inever knew
I was in. Somehow I was always able to perform. I respect performingtoo much
ever to do a bad show." - Richard Pryor

It'll only be a couple of days before rappers start rocking Richard's picture shirts. And if you’ve never heard of Richard “I Aint Dead Yet” Pryor then you’re either:

· A-living under a rock for the past two decades
· B-not a Jay-Z/Hip Hop fan
· C-too coked up to remember that you've heard of him before.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google