Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Pharrell: Skateboarding With an Angel » | Benzino VS Ozone Magazine » | Henry Does Not Care About Hip-Hop » | New Nas Interview With XXL » | Gov Schwarzenegger Rejects Clemency for Tookie » | Bun B Trill Review » | Richard Pryor Dies of Heart Attack » | And the 2006 Grammy Nominees Are... » | "Back Like Cooked Crack in a Crockpot" » | So Just Like That....I'm a Dad Now » 

Saturday, December 24, 2005 

Your Top 5 Albums of 2005










Stylus Magazine just ran their Top 50 Albums of 05 (featuring my Top 20). If you have ample patience, scroll down to see my list - the first on the staff/individual picks section of the page.


20. Livin Legends – Classic
19. Self-Scientific – Change
18. CunningLynguists – A piece of Strange
17. Amel Larrieux – Bravebird
16. M.I.A. – Arular
15. Sean Price – Monkey Barz
14. Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock
13. The Game – The Documentary
12. One.Be.Lo. – SONOGRAM
11. Little Brother – The Minstrel Show
10. GZA/Genius vs DJ Muggs – The Grandmasters
9. Quasimoto – The Further Adventures of Lord Quasimoto [did this
really drop in 05?]
8. Slum Village – Slum Village
7. Depeche Mode – Playing The Angel
6. John Legend – Get Lifted
5. The Perceptionists – Black Dialogue
4. Common – BE
3. Gorillaz – Demon Days
2. Kayne[sp] West - Late Registration
1. Stevie "I featured Aisha on my album" Wonder - A Time 2
Love



I've just realized that I left out some note-worthy albums like The B.Coming, DangerDoom, Chain Letters ,and True and Livin' (one of the reasons I hate lists like these). But, hey I get a second chance next week.

So, tell me, What are your Top 5 albums of 2005? I'll gather your answers to create a T.R.U. Album of the Year post sometime next week.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google