Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Benzino VS Ozone Magazine » | Henry Does Not Care About Hip-Hop » | New Nas Interview With XXL » | Gov Schwarzenegger Rejects Clemency for Tookie » | Bun B Trill Review » | Richard Pryor Dies of Heart Attack » | And the 2006 Grammy Nominees Are... » | "Back Like Cooked Crack in a Crockpot" » | So Just Like That....I'm a Dad Now » | Mr. Scarface Is Back » 

Friday, December 23, 2005 

Pharrell: Skateboarding With an Angel




















Pharell Williams - Angel(mp3)
Pharrell Williams-Angel(Instrumental)
Factoids: Length - 2:45/Album - In My Mind(Star Trak/Interscope)

If this is what the rest of Pharrell's In My Mind album sounds like, then I don't want no parts of it. Alas, Skateboard P's faux-crooning takes a backseat to the Neptunes' nostalgic production. P's mid-tempo romps often work when another artist (preferably a rapper) is present just in case his not-so-exquisite singing needs some drowning off. But, for now, you just have to make do with 100% Pharrell. Feel free to fall back on the instrumental for sonic relief.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google