Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | 30 Years, Still No MLK? » | Lil' Wayne: You're Not a Shooter » | Cassidy - Cassidy Anthem » | Celebrity Fit Club 3 (Bizarre, Countess Vaughn, etc) » | The Rap Up 2005 - Skillz » | T.R.U. Top 10 Songs of 2005 » | Your Top 5 Albums of 2005 » | Pharrell: Skateboarding With an Angel » | Benzino VS Ozone Magazine » | Henry Does Not Care About Hip-Hop » 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

Last Night The DJ Took My Life

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know what you're thinking: Where has Riz been lately? The pictures below will honestly attempt to answer that question.

My ears were desecrated last Friday. My colleagues at ENVY Magazine were celebrating the big 2 year anniversary/issue release party for ENVY issue #23 (which your boy heartily contributed to). I'm more of a once-in-a-green-moon partier than a club addict because i don't like the idea of being shot at. Besides, I never really understand what everybody seems to be celebrating at parties.

Anyway, some of you know that there's this one song that I've heard so many evil things about that I swore to never put myself in a position where I'd have to listen to it. While listening to urban radio, I often pray for God to replace the said song with some horrendous snap music instead of subjecting me to the evil-ness of that one song. Well, you can plan a pretty picnic, as they say, but you can't predict the weather.

At first, it sounded like something from the 80's before it finally struck me that the DJ had just started spinning the tabboolicious waste of studio time that is My Humps! I came close to dying.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Real partiers




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
D & D



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's C.C. and um, Tipsy, yes?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Metal Finger Riz (honestly i don't even remember striking that pose)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the booty-checker

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google