Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Soundbites: OutKast's Percival & Rooster » | Rizoh's Radio 10: Pass da Popcorn » | Soundbites: Kelis ft. Nas - Blindfold Me » | Cuban Linx 08-11-06: Ring the Alarm » | Video: Busta Rhymes ft. Rick James - In the Ghetto » | 2006 Black Weblog Awards » | The Game's Black Wall Street Journal Mixtape » | The Roots - Game Theory Videos » | Cuban Linx 08-09-06: Game Time » | "It's Official: OutKast Has Broken Up"... Dre Resp... » 

Monday, August 14, 2006 

Free's Back



















Inasmuch as you would love for this post to zoom in on Free's gluteus maximus, it's far from it. Put away the dirty thoughts, let's talk music.

Free [from 106 & Park] is back in the game. (The "106 & Park" thing is necessary to distinguish her from the zillions of Frees out there.) She's been popping up on songs here and there lately. Thanks to Beauty N the Beat--which is fast emerging as a leading edge audioblog--for tipping us off on Free's latest joint, "I Love You." I'm used to "Free the rapper" not "Free the singer." So, I'm slightly taken back by this one. Will it grow on me?

I doubt it. The lyrics are too corny and the production is even cheesier. This isn't the same Free I fell in love with back when she dismembered Canibus on his own turf on "Patriots." But, I know some of you Free freaks will dig it.

As for the rest of us Free believers, enjoy these fresh odeo cookies and let me know what you think:
Canibus ft. Free - Close to Me (from Def Con Zero)
Jaz-O ft. Free - Talk to Me (supposedly from Free's World)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google