Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 08-11-06: Ring the Alarm » | Video: Busta Rhymes ft. Rick James - In the Ghetto » | 2006 Black Weblog Awards » | The Game's Black Wall Street Journal Mixtape » | The Roots - Game Theory Videos » | Cuban Linx 08-09-06: Game Time » | "It's Official: OutKast Has Broken Up"... Dre Resp... » | Pics: Random Events » | Pics: Rock the Bells Festival » | Cuban Linx 08-08-06: The Butterfly Theory » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Soundbites: Kelis ft. Nas - Blindfold Me




















Kelis featuring NaS - "Blindfold Me"
This was a bad idea. The thought of Nelis trying to keep up with Jayonce is even more disturbing. The chaotic drums, the erratic horn farts, Kelis trying to channel sexy with that coarse voice that sounds like Macy Gray on sizzurp, all had me reaching for aspirin. And, did I just hear Nas say: "One minute I'm gone, next I'm re-appearing" and "I like to cover up half your face, so you're blind and can't see what I'm about to do."?

"Deja Vu" just started sounding better.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google