Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 08-09-06: Game Time » | "It's Official: OutKast Has Broken Up"... Dre Resp... » | Pics: Random Events » | Pics: Rock the Bells Festival » | Cuban Linx 08-08-06: The Butterfly Theory » | Foul Shot of the Day: Sa-Ra » | Contest: Who wants My Jurassic 5 Feedback CD? » | Cuban Linx 08-07-06: We Invented the Remix » | What's Beef...Pt. 2 » | Janet Jackson's Vibe Magazine Pics » 

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 

The Roots - Game Theory Videos

Snippets of the Roots' 3-in-video for their Game Theory campaign. I'll post the full version later.

"Don't Feel Right"


"Here I Come"


"In the Music"


"Baby" and "Long Time" would have been my preferred auxiliaries, but, I can't be mad at their decision to go with Game Theory's strongest cuts. Besides, those three videos manage to elucidate what the album is about.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google