Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Contest: Who wants My Jurassic 5 Feedback CD? » | Cuban Linx 08-07-06: We Invented the Remix » | What's Beef...Pt. 2 » | Janet Jackson's Vibe Magazine Pics » | Jay-Z Joins Kofi Annan to Fight World Water Crisis » | Soundbites: OutKast's Hollywood Divorce + The Train » | Whatdafxup with Cassie? » | Cuban Linx - 08-04-06: Bombs Over Beirut » | Shots Fired: Trina vs. Everybody (What's Beef) » | Janet Jackson Vibe Magazine Cover » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

Foul Shot of the Day: Sa-Ra



















"Are you sure this will help my vocals?"

1/3 of the ?uestlove-endorsed, Kanye-backed crew, Sa-Ra, and some Jack Davey-looking chick.




Update: We have a winning caption. Every single one of those captions was hilarious, but it came down to three:

2nd Runner-up: "Now I know what Paris Hilton had to go through to get a record contract" (by Renato)
1st Runner-up: "Wait ya turn, cracka ass bitches." (by Say)
Winner: Gravatar "Are you sure this will help my vocals?" (by KING of TheSmokingSection.net)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google