Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Whatdafxup with Cassie? » | Cuban Linx - 08-04-06: Bombs Over Beirut » | Shots Fired: Trina vs. Everybody (What's Beef) » | Janet Jackson Vibe Magazine Cover » | Must Be Kelis-itis » | Pix: Kelis & Nas At VH-1 Soul's Summer of Soul Party » | Cuban Linx 8-02-06: Dear Summer » | Video: Lloyd Banks - Cake » | Give Me That Beat, Foo: Clipse vs Foxy Brown » | Cuban Linx 7-31-06: My Blogger's Keeper » 

Friday, August 04, 2006 

Soundbites: OutKast's Hollywood Divorce + The Train














OutKast ft. Lil Wayne & Snoop - Hollywood Divorce
OutKast ft. Scar & Sleepy Brown - The Train

Last week, I was talking to one of the nice folks that's handling PR for OutKast's Idlewild project. I asked her if the promo copies came in yet, and she told me they won't have it until a couple days before the release date. I thought to myself:

"Really? Only 3 weeks to go, 5 joints already leaked...yet, they won't have it for a minute?"

Crazy, huh? I wonder if the labels are cognizant of how much more publicity/coverage--good or bad--they would get by releasing advance copies, well, in advance.

Anyhow, I've only been listening to these tracks since yesterday, so, give me time to form an opinion. Your thoughts on "Hollywood Divorce" and "The Train" are welcome.



Related Posts
Soundbites: Outkast - Idlewild Blues
OutKast to Tour without André 3000

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google