Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 08-07-06: We Invented the Remix » | What's Beef...Pt. 2 » | Janet Jackson's Vibe Magazine Pics » | Jay-Z Joins Kofi Annan to Fight World Water Crisis » | Soundbites: OutKast's Hollywood Divorce + The Train » | Whatdafxup with Cassie? » | Cuban Linx - 08-04-06: Bombs Over Beirut » | Shots Fired: Trina vs. Everybody (What's Beef) » | Janet Jackson Vibe Magazine Cover » | Must Be Kelis-itis » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

Contest: Who wants My Jurassic 5 Feedback CD?














Since most of you were digging our last contest, I've decided to turn it up a notch. I'll be running these on a weekly basis, until I run out of solid CDs to give away. I don't think anyone wants to rack their brain over a Beeda Weeda disc, for instance.

This one's easy.
  • Who replaced Cut Chemist as Jurassic 5's dj/Producer?
  • Name all 5 members of J 5. (No, T-Rex is not one of them.)
-First person to get the answers right in the comment section will receive a free copy of Feedback.
-Sorry, guys, you must be a U.S. resident to qualify.

Update: A winner has emerged. Next week, LeToya.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google