Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | 50 Cent Sued Over "In Da Club" Lyrics » | Cuban Linx 1/19/2006 » | Shots Fired: Cam'ron Disses Jay-Z » | Last Night The DJ Took My Life » | 30 Years, Still No MLK? » | Lil' Wayne: You're Not a Shooter » | Cassidy - Cassidy Anthem » | Celebrity Fit Club 3 (Bizarre, Countess Vaughn, etc) » | The Rap Up 2005 - Skillz » | T.R.U. Top 10 Songs of 2005 » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

Soundbites: Scarface + The Game + Beanie Sigel - I Never Snitch(Rmx)













Scarface ft Beanie Sigel & The Game - I Never Snitch (Remix)
Scarface - I Never Snitch (Original)

This joint has been making rounds lately, but with everyone asking me about it, I decided to add more shine to the cut. There's a reason for that.

First, let me state that I wasn't ready for a collabo between Scarface and The Game in this lifetime. In the same vein, I couldn't forsee Hurricane Game sharing mic time with Beans after he insulted every Roc-a-fella/semi-Roc-a-fella artist in existence, last year.

Regardless, there's nothing undermining about this take-no-prisoners plexus of three undeterred MC's, who firmly profess a common cause - may all rats and rattresses rot in hell.

I said it before: another anti-snitch cut from 'Face borders on redundancy and it won't be too long before the word "unpredictability" disappears completely from his vocabulary.

Thankfully, though, this remix is not wack.

In fact, I'll go out of my way and confess that this is the most cohesive collaboration I've heard all year (yeah, yeah I know, '06 is only three weeks old).

Beans rhymes with so much precision I'm concerned he's starting to morph into Rakim. Scarface does everything but rhyme like any other Houston rapper you've extolled in the past. As for Chuck Taylor, well he seems to overwhelm when surrounded by heavyweights. Unfortunately, he's the only one here without a damn clue that the song was meant to be subliminal dis.

"Niggas come in all shapes, some snitches wear Reeboks" - The Game

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google