Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Nas Finally Fires Back At 50 » | 25 Greatest Producers » | Encore » | It's A problem » | Karrine Steffans(Superhead) Name-drops in Her Book » | Mind Control Review » | State of The Arts » | Houston's Best Kept Secret Revealed » | Pillow Talk Review(Free Mixtape Inside) » | So Much More....and another Contest » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

Guess Who's Back

The past 8 days felt like 8 months for obvious reasons: I've lived without the internet since my last update. And, if you're a net-addict like yours truly, then you understand. On to the good stuff, the nightmare is over now. I've finally achieved one of my chief objectives for '05 - moved into my own 'un-shared' apartment.
Now, me and my woman can walk about the house like Adam and Eve (as they say).

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google