Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | The New Face of Propaganda II » | How I Fell In Love With H.E.R. » | 6 Feet Deep » | Stuck In The 80's » | Biscuits » | 50 Albums You Must Buy Before You Die » | Weekend News, Free Mixtapes, and A Contest » | Phat 5 Joints of The Week (05-06-05) » | The Wrong Part About Idolizing Dead Artists » | Albums That Will Shape 2005 » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

So Much More....and another Contest

if you're an avid music fan like me, then you must have encuntered some storage problems at some point. I'm more frightened than worried that one day my batallion of CD's will overtake the miniature space in my closet. Not to mention the entire apartment. Although, 2 'monstrous' CD wallets provide accomodation for about 95 of my favorite albums, there's a whopping 200-something more to worry about.
I'm running out of options for storage and easy access. But, getting rid of most of them is not even a question. My collection which ranges from old school neo-soul records like Curtis Mayfield's Superfly to contemporary Hip Hop albums like The Roots' Tippin' Point provide aesthetic benefits for my ears on a daily basis.
Id like to hear some ideas on how to manage my barrage of music supplies. The person whose suggestion I find most desirable will receive a free copy of Jimmy Mathis/Deliverance single by Bubba Sparxxx. Don't forget to include your email. good Luck!

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google