Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | It's A problem » | Karrine Steffans(Superhead) Name-drops in Her Book » | Mind Control Review » | State of The Arts » | Houston's Best Kept Secret Revealed » | Pillow Talk Review(Free Mixtape Inside) » | So Much More....and another Contest » | The New Face of Propaganda II » | How I Fell In Love With H.E.R. » | 6 Feet Deep » 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 

Encore

"I can give a fuck what category you place me...
As long as you place me amongst one of the greats
When I hit the heavenly gates I'll be cool beside Jay-Z" -
Eminem



Eminem Hangs Up His Mic:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah right! Anyway in this new age of 'Retiring Rappers' Mr. Mathers gets his Jay-Z on, and claims to have made an exit from the game.
Details of Em's Retirement.

Now you know what retirement means, don't you. Quadruple guest appearances on all G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath recordings, passing the baton to Bizarre, releasing previously unreleased remixes of released tracks, leaking exclusive freestyles, and banging out 500 similarly-sounding beats a year.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google