Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Remembering Proof » | R.I.P. Proof » | Cuban Linx: Bow Wow to Ciara "Me No Like You No More" » | Pimp C on The Cover of Cheddar Magazine » | Wildin' Out: Willie D of The Geto Boys » | Cuban Linx for 4-4-06 » | Soundbites: The Game + Pimp C » | Ghostface Vs T.I. » | Cuban Linx for 3-28-06 » | The Rebirth of The Source: Don't Mess With Texas » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

Soundbites: Shots Fired By Jadakiss & Styles P





















Shots Fired - Jadakiss & Styles P

Yeah, I know...we've all been satiated by the flurry of 50 Cent disses firing off left and right. Turns out this is one song that actually deserves to be an official release somewhere. 'Kiss and Styles are at their most pungent when they trade rhymes back and forth like Red & Meth. According to Eskay, this was supposed to be on SP's "Time Is Money."

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google