Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx for 3-28-06 » | The Rebirth of The Source: Don't Mess With Texas » | Dave Chappelle's Block Party Poster Contest » | A Conversation with Rhymefest » | Is Bubba Sparxxx A Child Predator » | Soundbites: Nas + Nashawn + Akon + Obie Trice + Th... » | Waist Deep Starring The Game » | Juvenile - Get Ya Hustle On Video » | Beef: KRS-One Vs. Adisa Banjoko » | Dr. Dre's Son Is A Rapper? » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

Ghostface Vs T.I.














While at Best Buy today to pick up a copy of Fishscale, I observed a mind-boggling trend. Despite the record being dubbed a potential "Album of The Year" by folks everywhere, there was little or no turnout in favor of Shaolin's Strongest - the artist formerly known as Ghostface Killah. Many of the buyers I ran into (at least 7 peeps) picked up both T.I.'s King and Ghost's Fishscale (geniusly displayed side-by-side by Best Buy), pondered for about 30 seconds before making the ultimate decision - that popularity is King over superiority.

No doubt, T.I.'s latest entry is a solid joint, and since this is Houston Tx, T.I. - a southern artist wins almost by default.

I beg to differ.

Fishscale is everything King isn't: a crisp, crucial and convoluted musical journey. Plus, $6.99 for a potential classic sounds like a bargain to me!

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google