Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx for 3/03/2006 » | Fish Scale Tracklist » | Conflict Diamonds: Bling-ing Us To Death? » | J Dilla Dead » | Rizoh's Radio 6: Gaintaining » | I Think It's Called The Grammys » | Beef: MF Grimm Vs MF Doom » | Soundbites: The Game + Pimp C » | Cuban Linx » | Is This The End of The Southern Takeover? » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

T.I. King Tracklist
























KING Tracklist:
1. King Back
2. Front Back (ft UGK)
3. What You Know
4. I'm Talking To You
5. Live In the Sky (ft Jamie Foxx)
6. Ride Wit Me
7. The Breakup
8. Why You Wanna
9. Get It
10. Top Back
11. I'm Straight (ft BG and Young Jeezy)
12. Undertaker (ft Young Buck and Young Dro)
13. Stand Up Guy
14. You Know Who
15. Good Life (ft Common and Pharrell)
16. Hello (ft Governor) *who?*
17. Told You So
18. Bankhead (P$C and Young Dro)

Spine magazine's list is slightly different from the one I've been sitting on for the past three months. As much as I like T.I, it's safe to say that his muse ran out. This is one of those albums that'll die down as quickly as they arrive. But Pitchfork appears to be loving the kosher sound of "What You Know." Pitchfork?!!? (That's another story).
Regardless, I'm anxious to find out what the collab with Common would sound like?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google