Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Beef: MF Grimm Vs MF Doom » | Soundbites: The Game + Pimp C » | Cuban Linx » | Is This The End of The Southern Takeover? » | Kanye West Doesn't Care About Black People » | Nas Officially Signed To Def Jam » | Soundbites: Scarface + The Game + Beanie Sigel - I... » | 50 Cent Sued Over "In Da Club" Lyrics » | Cuban Linx 1/19/2006 » | Shots Fired: Cam'ron Disses Jay-Z » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

I Think It's Called The Grammys

"Imagine being my publicist, how hard that's gotta be" - Kanye West (Best Rap Album, Best Rap Song, Best Rap Solo Performance)




































Kanye: "Good thing I didn't have to pull out the 'Fuck You List' in my back pocket

















Say 'hi' to Kanye, his mom(Donda West), and Donda's little friend

















Mimi - Best R&B Album, Best Female R&B Performance, Best R&B Song





































Jay: " Hope NaS doesn't find out about this shirt"






















John: "Man, the suspense is killing me"





















"I knew these yanks would buy into that Jamrock shit"


A comprehensive list of winners (& nominees)

*Water-marked pics courtesy of Corbis

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google