Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | I Think It's Called The Grammys » | Beef: MF Grimm Vs MF Doom » | Soundbites: The Game + Pimp C » | Cuban Linx » | Is This The End of The Southern Takeover? » | Kanye West Doesn't Care About Black People » | Nas Officially Signed To Def Jam » | Soundbites: Scarface + The Game + Beanie Sigel - I... » | 50 Cent Sued Over "In Da Club" Lyrics » | Cuban Linx 1/19/2006 » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

Rizoh's Radio 6: Gaintaining


I've been sitting on these series of classic mix cd's for a minute. I'm only sharing the list here so get to googling you cheap freeloaders.




  1. Royal Salute - AZ
  2. You Got It - Cam'ron
  3. 3 Bricks - Ghostface, Notorious B.I.G., Raekwon
  4. Best Rapper Alive - Royce da 5'9"
  5. Smoke In The Air - CL Smooth
  6. Welcome to Detroit - Trick Trick ft Eminem
  7. Charlie Brown - Ghostface Killah
  8. Get Knocked - Consequence
  9. I Never Snitch - Scarface ft The Game and Beanie Sigel
  10. Cassidy Anthem - Cassidy
  11. 718 - Cormega ft Lil' Fame
  12. Dirty Game - Cormega
  13. Gaintain - SubCon
  14. More - Rhymefes
  15. Failure - Lupe Fiasco
  16. Back Like That - Ghostface ft Ne-Yo
  17. Fire In Ya Eyes - JB ft The Game
  18. Jackin' 4 The Dirty - Ras Kass
  19. Motivators - Consequence ft Q-Tip & Phife Dawg
  20. Last Laugh - Ras Kass

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google