Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | T.I. King Tracklist » | Cuban Linx for 3/03/2006 » | Fish Scale Tracklist » | Conflict Diamonds: Bling-ing Us To Death? » | J Dilla Dead » | Rizoh's Radio 6: Gaintaining » | I Think It's Called The Grammys » | Beef: MF Grimm Vs MF Doom » | Soundbites: The Game + Pimp C » | Cuban Linx » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

Dr. Dre's Son Is A Rapper?




















Photo: obviously courtesy of Allhiphop.com(Fermin Padilla©)

Hood Surgeon?

"You've gotta be kidding me like my daddy aint here."

I almost died after listening to Curtis Young's "Malpractice" (via Rahul). Not out of excitement, but because it's been years since my ears were last desecrated by such impurities. Not since the era of soundclick have I encountered anyone so unsure and disoriented on the mic. Forget the fact that the vocals were recorded in the shower, this kid's twice as redundant as The Game.

I'm a Dre faithful but damn it's hard to believe that a perfectionist like Andre Young would endorse such bullshit. Dre jr. has definitely picked up the wrong prescription from the good doctor.

Malpractice? The title couldn't have been more honest.

Then again, maybe I'm evaluating him a little too early.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google