Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Wildin' Out: Willie D of The Geto Boys » | Cuban Linx for 4-4-06 » | Soundbites: The Game + Pimp C » | Ghostface Vs T.I. » | Cuban Linx for 3-28-06 » | The Rebirth of The Source: Don't Mess With Texas » | Dave Chappelle's Block Party Poster Contest » | A Conversation with Rhymefest » | Is Bubba Sparxxx A Child Predator » | Soundbites: Nas + Nashawn + Akon + Obie Trice + Th... » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Pimp C on The Cover of Cheddar Magazine





















I'm on my Pimp game lately. Pimp C owes Bun a lot for all those shout-outs that paved the way for him to be re-endorsed into the....well maybe he doesn't. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next UGK album, because despite the extremely late adulation, the UGK of today < href="http://www.cheddardvd.com/">Cheddar

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google