Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | "Snitch" Video - Obie Trice ft Akon » | Soundbites: Mobb Deep + Blood Money Tracklist » | Dave Chappelle Season 3: The Show Goes On » | Beef: Babyface Sues Anita Baker » | Soundbites: Shots Fired By Jadakiss & Styles P » | Remembering Proof » | R.I.P. Proof » | Cuban Linx: Bow Wow to Ciara "Me No Like You No More" » | Pimp C on The Cover of Cheddar Magazine » | Wildin' Out: Willie D of The Geto Boys » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006 

"Laffy Taffy = Bulls**t" - Ghostface



I knew it. Ghost didn't make that "Laffy Taffy" reference on "The Champ" for nothing. Here's a clip of Tony Starks making mince meat of D4L, who absolutely deserve to be made a mince meat out of.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google