Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | A Hurricane Headed My Way? » | Jay-Z Declares War » | Rappers Describe Common As A Racist Bitch » | Ma$e: Man of God or G-Unit Soldier? » | T.R.U. Phat 5 Joints - **Special Edition** » | Is Katrina A Message From God? » | One More Reason To Buy Late Registration? » | It's Called Looting If You're Black » | Kanye West - Late Registration Preview » | Godwon Vs Aztek...Part 2(Video Inside) » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

Karrine Steffans Reads My Blog?

Or why else would her link remain in the top 10 of The Rap Up links month after month? After touring tirelessly to promote her groupie confessions and all, Superhead comes here to chill before finally going to her own site directly from my blog.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Your boy is back in the H- town after Hurricane Rita chased me down to Nash on some forced vacation shit. I've been hearing that there's two more storms headed towards the gulf coast. (Say it ain't so). I think I chose the wrong city to live in.(j/k)
For obvious reasons Hurricane Rita is not getting as much coverage as Katrina did in the blogosphere. Hell Katrina's coverage was so extensive that even White Supremacists found a way to view nature's course as a fitting war against Black folks. How ignorant?

Move over Kanye
Here's more evidence that racism is alive and well.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google