Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Jay-Z Declares War » | Rappers Describe Common As A Racist Bitch » | Ma$e: Man of God or G-Unit Soldier? » | T.R.U. Phat 5 Joints - **Special Edition** » | Is Katrina A Message From God? » | One More Reason To Buy Late Registration? » | It's Called Looting If You're Black » | Kanye West - Late Registration Preview » | Godwon Vs Aztek...Part 2(Video Inside) » | Clickety-Clank » 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 

A Hurricane Headed My Way?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Texas will go from housing hurricane victims(we can’t call them refugees) to evacuating its own residents. As would-be Hurricane Rita garners tropical muscles and shows signs of attacking not only Florida(key west) but parts of Mexico, Texas, and Louisiana (again?), Mayor Bill White boasts that Houston is the most prepared city for a natural disaster.

I doubt that we’ll take a big hit down here in the southwest part of H-Town but I’ll have to keep my fingers crossed. Maybe I should re-organize my stuff and place all my valuables in one spot for easy access.

Question of The Day?
Your city is about to experience a major hurricane and a mandatory evacuation has been ordered, what would you be doing 24 hours before the disaster hits?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google