Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | One More Reason To Buy Late Registration? » | It's Called Looting If You're Black » | Kanye West - Late Registration Preview » | Godwon Vs Aztek...Part 2(Video Inside) » | Clickety-Clank » | Mailbox Terror » | Weekend News & Free Mixtapes » | Phat 5 Joints of The Week(08-08-05) » | Cookies and Cream » | Guess Who's Back » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Is Katrina A Message From God?

I'm taking a break from blogging about Katrina.........Psyche! But really though, enough of the Bush-bashing and race-cards, let's look at this humongous natural disaster from a fresh perspective.
"Do you think it's spiritual," my boy Lolu asked me recently while we were chopping it down on the Katrina aftermath.
"Hell yeah, it's spiritual," I replied. I wasn't sure exactly why God would choose to flood an entire city and beyond, but my christian faith brings me to assume that such a remarkable, yet targetted disaster must have some divine backing. But why a city like New Orleans that was already in dire need of development and stability prior to Katrina? I'll leave it up to the theologists to figure out why the largest displacement of American citizens since the civil war was the result of a natural disaster. What do you think?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Greater divine judgment is coming upon America unless we repent..."

(Hmmm....I wonder if that's why another tropical storm named Orphelia is breeding gradually in the atlantic).

I'll leave you with a controversial joint that sums up the situation courtesy of the hottest site for straight up Hip Hop (FWMJ)


George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People - KO (Beat by Kanye)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google