Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx: 6-26-07 » | Pharoahe Monch Contest » | Cuban Linx: 6-25-07 » | Carter vs. Carter? » | T.I. + Jay-Z - Watch What You Say » | Video: Common & Dwele - The People » | Cuban Linx 6-21-07 » | Shots Fired: KRS-One vs. Jeff Chang » | Video: Amanda Diva - 40 MCs » | 107 Reasons to Add Trae to Your Playlist » 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 

Pharoahe Monch - Interview

















So my lazy ass finally put down the damn PS 2 and picked up the pen and whipped up that Monchichi interview.

Was he really signed to Shady Records? Is L'Boogie on the new album? Where does he stand on the Indy vs Major debate? Faroe Monk has the answers. Dig in.

Labels:

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google