Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Pharoahe Monch Contest » | Cuban Linx: 6-25-07 » | Carter vs. Carter? » | T.I. + Jay-Z - Watch What You Say » | Video: Common & Dwele - The People » | Cuban Linx 6-21-07 » | Shots Fired: KRS-One vs. Jeff Chang » | Video: Amanda Diva - 40 MCs » | 107 Reasons to Add Trae to Your Playlist » | Jay Has a Flavor » 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 

Cuban Linx: 6-26-07
















::GFK's reaction after Gabe briefed him that
Fishscale and More Fish have sold fewer than 10k copies collectively. (Photo: Prefixmag.com)

-100+ photos from Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival. [Prefix Mag]

-T.I. vs. T.I.P. vs. TSS: Act 1 - The boy who would be King. [Smoking Section]

-A rare Q & A with the ever evasive Black Thought. [Thaformula.com]

-Suge Knight and P Diddy share couch, the world stops breathing. [Eurweb]

-Yao Ming ready to tie the knot. Meanwhile, Rockets welcome their new coach with an exlcusive party at Harlem Knights. I keed, I keed. [HC]

Labels:

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google