Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Friday Flix: Diddy, Deelishis, Snoop, Kanye, etc. » | Armand de Brignac: The New Negro Drink? » | Cuban Linx - 10-19-06: Game Theory » | Snoop - Blue Carpet Treatment Album Cover » | Ice T & Coco's Nude CD Art Angers Retailers » | Cuban Linx 10-17-06 » | Video: Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got » | Cuban Linx: 10-16-06 - Full Circle » | Shots Fired: The Game vs. U.K. TV Crew » | Diddy, Please Press "Stop" » 

Friday, October 20, 2006 

Shots Fired: Ras Kass - Gayme Over




















Ras Kass - Gayme Over (Game Diss #2) (mp3)

My boy Esbee first hipped me to this diss in the comment section. I was ready to pass, as it's becoming obvious that Ras is mainly taking advantage of the publicity to promote his new mixtape, Eat or Die.

Weeelll, since my homegirl Nancy (of OGPR) hit me up with the odeo which she appropriately describes as "Rass Kass' scathing rebuttal to Game," I decided it's probably worth posting. Turns out this is Raw Ras Kass. Not "Ether" status, but definitely more vilifying than "Hush, Baby."

Is this the first time anyone has released a diss song along with a customized album art?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google