Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Snoop - Blue Carpet Treatment Album Cover » | Ice T & Coco's Nude CD Art Angers Retailers » | Cuban Linx 10-17-06 » | Video: Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got » | Cuban Linx: 10-16-06 - Full Circle » | Shots Fired: The Game vs. U.K. TV Crew » | Diddy, Please Press "Stop" » | Found! What Hip-Hop Fans Are Searching For... » | Fat Joe - Me, Myself and I » | Cuban Linx: 10-13-06 - Hype Boys » 

Thursday, October 19, 2006 

Cuban Linx - 10-19-06: Game Theory




















-Fight for NY: Jay-Z vs. Diddy. Haha, pardon me...I had to laugh at that.

-Eurweb has the update on that Ice T cover I posted yesterday.

-Download: J*Davey's "Dirty Love" mp3

-High school pictures of JT have been popping up left and right lately. (I wonder if Boo Boo has something to do with this.) The latest is a prom pic of Jayceon and his high school sweetheart.

-Video: Diddy and Will.i.am in studio during one of the countless recording sessions for Press Stop.

-Idolator echoes my angst over MTV's awful redesign (Spotted via Nah'Right)

-Bling Bling - The Board Game? No comments.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google