Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx: 10-12-06 - Higher » | Shots Fired: Jim Jones vs. Jay-Z » | Cuban Linx: 10-11-06 - Tilted » | Soundbites - Jay-Z + Snoop + Papoose + AZ » | Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip Contest » | Go Rizoh, It's Your Birthday! » | Akon - Konvicted Tracklisting » | Cuban Linx 10-09-06: The Watcher » | Video: Xzibit - Thank You (Live on Letterman) » | 2006 Vh1 Hip-Hop Honors » 

Friday, October 13, 2006 

Cuban Linx: 10-13-06 - Hype Boys




















The official cover for the premiere issue of May-Zino's (that's Dave Mays & Benzino) new rag, Hip-Hop Weekly. I like the spoof better.

-Time to snatch a du-rag. Rodney "Youngest in Charge" D and Dallas Penn join forces to "liberate us from the slavery of ignorance and mis-education." Classic.

-This is why I need to relocate to NY: Fader previews Nas' Hip-Hop Is Dead.

-YN presentsThe Making of "Kingdom Come."

-Big Boi to design jerseys for Historically Black Colleges. Too bad they don't make press copies for jerseys.

-I don't see why this should surprise anyone.

-Jay-Z's Kingdom Come LP was leaked by "West African thieves" and is being sold for cheap in Brooklyn. (This is coming from Media Takeout, so take it with a huge grain of salt.)

-NYPD ordered to racially profile black folks. (Time for another "What's Beef?" post)

-New album cover for The Game's Doctor's Advocate.

-Lil' E can't do an interview without mentioning taking cheap shots at Lil' Dre...er...The Game.

-As expected, T.I. leads nominations for the first annual BET Hip-Hop Awards. Maybe I should also make it known that I've canceled my plans to attend this event, since I mentioned it to a couple of peeps earlier. No, it has nothing to do with not being able to afford a bulletproof vest. More like, 'you can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather.'

-Bun B has had enough of MySpace spammers.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google