Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 10-09-06: The Watcher » | Video: Xzibit - Thank You (Live on Letterman) » | 2006 Vh1 Hip-Hop Honors » | Vibe November Cover: Diddy » | Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got » | Cuban Linx - 10-06-06: Halftime » | Soundbites: "No offense to Nas, but the whole worl... » | Pics: Random Events ft. fat Joe, Scott Storch, Kan... » | Cassidy Critically Injured in Car Accident » | Cuban Linx 10-05-06: Go Crazy » 

Monday, October 09, 2006 

Akon - Konvicted Tracklisting




















Konvicted drops on November 21, 2006. I've also seen the album art for that other desperately-anticipated November 21 release, but that's all I'll say for now.

Konvicted Tracklist (according to Allhiphop.com)
"Shake Down"
"Blown Away" feat. Styles P
"Smack That" feat. Eminem
"I Wanna Love You" feat. Snoop Dogg
"Rain"
"Never Took the Time"
"Mama Africa"
"Don't Matter"
"I Can't Wait"
"Once in a While"
"Tired of Runnin"
"Gangsta Bop"

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google