Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Akon - Konvicted Tracklisting » | Cuban Linx 10-09-06: The Watcher » | Video: Xzibit - Thank You (Live on Letterman) » | 2006 Vh1 Hip-Hop Honors » | Vibe November Cover: Diddy » | Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got » | Cuban Linx - 10-06-06: Halftime » | Soundbites: "No offense to Nas, but the whole worl... » | Pics: Random Events ft. fat Joe, Scott Storch, Kan... » | Cassidy Critically Injured in Car Accident » 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 

Go Rizoh, It's Your Birthday!















I'm halfway from 50 today. Yeah, I know--that's a dark way to look at it. Well, Mya's got a couple of years on me, but our birthday's the same. Turns out I also share my zodiac sign (whatever that is) with crazy ass Snoop and Eminem.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google