Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Soundbites: Brand New Heavies - Get Used to It » | 2006 BET Awards Photos » | Cuban Linx 6-27-06: New Jay-Z Album on the Way? » | Jay-Z's Radio City Concert Video » | Foul Shot of the Day: Jamie Foxx Twists out Fantasia » | The Roots - Game Theory Tracklist » | Jay-Z's Radio City Concert in Pictures » | Shots Fired: Ludacris vs. T.I. » | The Source Magazine 200th Issue Featuring Ice Cube » | Reasonable Doubt Video Tribute » 

Thursday, June 29, 2006 

An Open Letter to 50 Cent














Dear 50 Cent,
Not only has The Game already massacred you and your brow-plucking corny a--, but, this so-called beef is officially the least interesting thing in hip-hop right now. I'd rather watch The Oprah Winfrey show than desecrate my ears with your speech impediment-laden ghost-written rhymes. Shame on you Curtis for pulling yet another publicity stunt just to keep your name in the press. You almost had me Mr Chicken Little, but, I promise I won't fall for your little stunts again. Now you and your sister Whoo Kid can go back to Lebanon and enjoy your little sleep over with that other Jackson.

Peace, Love and Respect,
Rizoh

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google