Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | 2006 BET Awards Photos » | Cuban Linx 6-27-06: New Jay-Z Album on the Way? » | Jay-Z's Radio City Concert Video » | Foul Shot of the Day: Jamie Foxx Twists out Fantasia » | The Roots - Game Theory Tracklist » | Jay-Z's Radio City Concert in Pictures » | Shots Fired: Ludacris vs. T.I. » | The Source Magazine 200th Issue Featuring Ice Cube » | Reasonable Doubt Video Tribute » | Miami Heat Victory Parade Photos » 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 

Soundbites: Brand New Heavies - Get Used to It
















I usually leave the soul searching to O-dub, but I'd be selfish not to share this deliciously daft jawn. Get Used to It, recently released on Delicious Vinyl, ranks up with the Brand New Heavies' finest work.
Listen to Brand New Heavies' Get Used to It here

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google