Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | The Source Magazine 200th Issue Featuring Ice Cube » | Reasonable Doubt Video Tribute » | Miami Heat Victory Parade Photos » | Foul Shot of the Day: Toni Braxton » | Cuban Linx - 6-23-06 » | Hip-Hop Is Dead: Nas Goes all Nastradamus on Us Again » | Snoop Dogg Performs "Gin and Juice" with Taylor Hi... » | J Dilla - The Shining Tracklist » | Hip-Hop Timeline Part 1: 1925 - 1975 » | Foul Shot of the Day: Pharrell » 

Sunday, June 25, 2006 

Shots Fired: Ludacris vs. T.I.

















Ludacris - War with God (T.I. diss)
Well, I'm not sure whether to call 'beef' or 'battle' on this one. But, this is what I like to hear from Luda. The man has some enormous potential that never translates into a solid album. T.I. may have all the industry clout and sales right now, but, when it comes down to the basics (I aint talking about shooting and stabbing either), Luda has the upper hand.
Listen to the track and let me know if you think this is strong enough to 'ether' the self-proclaimed King.

"I’m universal Luda never limits hisself to the South"

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google