Cuban Linx: 6/12/2007
DJ Khaled's new album We The Best hits stores today.
- As reported earlier, Rayquon Elliott a.k.a. Stack Bundles was shot and killed by a currently anonymous chain-snatcher. Rest in peace. S-s-s-s-Squad Up!
- Lupe Fiasco's response to Stack's untimely death.
- The internet will overtake television news within 5 years. Proof? The Rap Up.
- Reason #272396 the United States military has gone too far.
- The Teacha aims to take back hip-hop: one step at a time. KRS to launch his own TV station.
- Soul legend Etta James does her thing on Tavis Smiley. Video link should come soon... ;-D
- Shocking news (pun intended): Denver Nuggets' Dermarr Johnson nearly gets Rodney'd.
- Ben Gay and Icy Hot can KILL YOU!
- Timbaland pops in and out of a German jail cell. Timbo: "It's just the 'Way I Are'".
- If you haven't already signed up to Stones Throw's podcast, do so now. Their latest offering features PB Wolf's set on KCRW's Chocolate City, one of my all-time favorite radio shows.
- Paris Hilton: Converts and joins the Nation of Islam. Okay fine, maybe not, (would be funny) but at least she's (pretending to be) trying.
- Let's see Americans try and pull this one off.
- Ivan posts too many news headlines.
- And finally, the Spurs win game 3 in Cleveland.........tonight....you'll see...
Rizoh returns in 6 days...
Labels: Cuban Linx