Cuban Linx: 6/11/2007
::Today's (repeat) Boondocks clip::
- According to a new study, beer is "good for you"! Alcoholics Anonymous' members list rapidly dwindles within minutes.
- LL Cool J cancels his summer tour plans. Later blames Jay-Z & Def Jam.
- Michael Moore doin' what he does best.
- This one's a few days old: Jay-Z crowned the reigning king of hip-hop by none other than Charlie Murphy! I'm J-Hov', bitch!
-Yet another old one: Andre 3000 will play Sammy Davis Jr. in an upcoming film. If that weren't enough, Damon Dash is said to be the director. Meaning what? Only Biggs & Jigga can save the day!
- Not news: for all my people out there who enjoy reading (or wanna make a nice little hustle, lol), this site (which I recently found out about) is updated frequently with current coupons at Borders book store. Bookmark it! Coupons also work for CDs and DVDs, so even if you're illiterate, you'd be stupid to pass this up.
- Ahem, and finally, the San Antonio Spurs win the NBA Finals.....within 10 days from now...(thought I should clarify that ;-D). Cav fans and stans/Lebron groupies: prove me wrong!
Rizoh returns in 7 days...
Labels: Cuban Linx