Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Photo of the Day: Hip-Hop Lives » | Cuban Linx 5-22-07 » | Video: Common - The Game (Preview/Teaser) » | Shots Fired: Beanie Sigel vs. Kanye West/Pharrell » | Freebie Friday: Styles P - The Ghost Sessions » | Video: Cam'ron Responds to Curtis » | What Are You Listening To? » | Amy Winehouse ft. Jay-Z - Rehab (Remix) » | Video: T.I. - Big Things Poppin' » | Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass Cover/Tracklist » 

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 

Shots Fired: The Game vs. Jay-Z


















The Game - My B*tch (prod. by Dr. Dre)

A can of worms spilled all over the interwebs last night, revealing a bunch of Doctor's Advocate 'throwaways' (unreleased gems would be more apropos) produced by Dr. Dre. On this here, one of the previously unreleaked joints, Game hauls some shrapnel-edged insults at all the people who can murk him businesswise (50 Cent), lyricwise (Jay-Z), and physicalwise (Suge Knight). (I excluded the latter two from this post's title because Game has fired shots at them before.) To the best of my knowledge, this is technically the first official, non-subliminal, full-fledged Jay-Z diss from JT.

My telepathic sources tell me that Hov is weighing his rebuttal options as we speak--script a Summer Jam Slaughter (starring JT in 'Change of Hearts'); or give him the Cam'ron treatment?

What would you do if you were in Jay's size 13 S.Dots?

Labels: , , ,

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google